Friday 22 June 2012

Email and desk challenge update

So I've been a little remiss and haven't really proceeded anywhere with the car. Unless planning to clean the car this weekend counts? I think not!

But the desk challenge and the email challenge are proceeding a-pace!

Before leaving work this evening I once again tidied the desk (only took 2 minutes!), cleared the paperwork, put together a to-do list for Monday and emptied my recycling tray on my way out of the building! Perfect!


The emails are now down to 92 in the inbox. Oh yes! Doing well here!! It may be slowing though. Good news is that I have dealt with a lot of things that needed dealing with quite urgently because of the desk cleaning and the weekly email purge. Proof that organisation can be beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment