Thursday 31 January 2013

January highlights

I thought I would finish January with a little round up of progress around here, and drop in some of my posts from the start of 2013. Indulge me!

Well 2013 started with a big big band in the form of us deciding to buy a house. Hopefully I have convinced you all to organise your house-moves to make them stress-free and calm:

                       
Organised house move: making sure your letters move house with you.

I then set myself the task of reducing my expenditure in January by not taking any cash out of the bank! This was followed up by the release of my 2013 planner printables.


                  

I started a new series on tips and tricks by sharing some simple tips on having pets and also how to deal with housework when you are ill.
                                

The theme of moving house continued with emptying the freezer - or indeed how to just make sure you eat everything up! And then tips and tricks on packing for safe and secure house moves.

                             

Emptying the freezer.
House move: Packing made easy

Finally January finished up with a somewhat belated section on filing... sorry  no pictures of this one!

I hope you have enjoyed the start to 2013.

Thanks for stopping by,
Rose
Let me know what you think... leave a comment or send an email to passthecaffeine {at} gmail {dot} com

No comments:

Post a Comment