Saturday 5 January 2013

Sneak preview: 2013 organiser

Here is a classic case of how unorganised I am... and why I need this blog to keep me motivated. I wanted to make a planner this year that satisfies my requirements rather than those of some stationary company, and so embarked on a plan to make my own with my humble little laptop.

Low and behold I'm only just finishing it off, and we are nearly into the second week in January! The good news is, that I haven't gone back to work yet.... Organisation? Who needs organisation during the holidsay? Pfft! Ahem. Cough cough.

Anyway, I thought I would share a sneaky peek with you all of what is coming, because it is oh so pretty and oh so simple and yet suits my needs perfectly. I will have a double page A5 spread of a week to view calendar:


There is also a meal plan, with a grocery list to print side-by-side to help me plan our week ahead:

And of course, scheduling tools for cleaning and blogging:

I still have some other odds and ends to add, but I am so pleased with how these look. I've been playing with the format for about 10 days now and I think I finally have it the way I want it! Hopefully having a pretty organised file will encourage me to pursue the organisation I desire!

Thanks for stopping by,
Rose
Let me know what you think... leave a comment or send an email to passthecaffeine {at} gmail {dot} com

No comments:

Post a Comment